Toggle menu

Keeping yourself Safe - information for children and young people

There are lots of places you can get more information if you feel scared or don't feel safe.

boy with blue eyes

The following websites might be helpful :

You should talk to an adult you trust or contact us if you are worried about the way someone treats you of if you don't feel sage

If you talk to someone you trust, like your parent, teacher, youth worker or doctor, make sure they listen properly, even if you have to tell them several times. Don't give up.

You can also talk to us, call 030 33 33 3001 and ask for the Social Work Access team. The Social Work Access team is our single point of contact for reporting concerns.

Other people who can help are :

  • Childline on 0800 1111
  • Police Scotland on 101

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon