Toggle menu

Report a concern about a vulnerable adult

If you are worried about a vulnerable adult, call 030 33 33 3001 and ask for the duty social worker.

If you feel that the person is in immediate danger then you should call Police Scotland on 999.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon